Papers in Journals
- IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (Early Access, since June 2019): Sherif Adeshina Busari, Student Member, IEEE, Kazi Mohammed Saidul Huq, Senior Member, IEEE, Shahid Mumtaz, Senior Member, IEEE, Jonathan Rodriguez, Senior Member, IEEE, Yi Fang, Member, IEEE Douglas C. Sicker, Saba Al-Rubaye, Senior Member, IEEE and Antonios Tsourdos, Generalized Hybrid Beamforming for Vehicular Connectivity using THz Massive MIMO
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing – (Early Access, since 1 May 2019): G. Cai, Y. Fang, J. Wen, S. Mumtaz, Y. Song and V. Frascolla, Multi-Carrier M-ary DCSK System with Code Index Modulation: An Efficient Solution for Chaotic Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 68, no. 4, pp. 3113-3125, April 2019: Z. Zhou, P. Liu, J. Feng, Y. Zhang, S. Mumtaz and J. Rodriguez, Computation Resource Allocation and Task Assignment Optimization in Vehicular Fog Computing: A Contract-Matching Approach
- Mobile Information Systems Volume 2019. 1 April 2019: Almudena Dıaz Zayas, Bruno Garcıa Garcıa and Pedro Merino An End-to-End Automation Framework for Mobile Network Testbeds.
Research papers in Conferences
- Delia Rico Marchena, Pedro Merino Gomez, Ultra Reliable Low Latency Communications: A state of the art review, JCSD 2019, Saragoza, 19-21 June 2019
- Schempp et al., Optimizing the deployment of Virtual Network Functions in 5G networks with Model Based Testing, JCSD 2019, Saragoza, 19-21 June 2019
- Gallardo and Panizo, Modelling Software-Defined Networks with Alloy, JCSD 2019, Saragoza, 19-21 June 2019
- Dr. Harilaos Koumaras (NCSR Demokritos) et al. 5G Experimentation Facility Supporting Satellite-Terrestrial Integration: The 5GENESIS approach, EUCNC 2019, 19/06/2019, Valencia.
- K. Kousias, O. Alay, A. Argyriou, A. Lutu, M. Riegler. Estimating Downlink Throughput from End-User Measurements in Mobile Broadband Networks. IEEE Wowmom 9-12 June, Washington DC – Conference paper, main track
- S. A. Busari, K. M. S. Huq, G. Felfel, J. Rodriguez Adaptive Resource Allocation for Energy-Efficient Millimeter-Wave Massive MIMO Networks, IEEE Global Communications Conference (Globecom), Abu Dhabi, UAE, 9-13 December 2018
- S. A. Busari, K. M. S. Huq, S. Mumtaz, J. Rodriguez, Impact of 3D Channel Modeling for Ultra-High Speed Beyond-5G Networks, IEEE Global Communications Conference (GlobeCom), Abu Dhabi, UAE, 9-13 December 2018
- Harilaos Koumaras, Dimitris Tsolkas, Georgios Gardikis, Pedro Merino Gomez, Valerio Frascolla, Dionysia Triantafyllopoulou, Marc Emmelmann, Vaios Koumaras, Maria L. Garcia Osma, Daniele Munaretto, Eneko Atxutegi, Jara Suárez de Puga, Ozgu Alay, Anna Brunstrom, Anne Marie Cristina Bosneag 5GENESIS: The Genesis of a flexible 5G Facility CAMAD-2018 IEEE International Workshop on Computer-Aided Modeling Analysis and Design of Communication Links and Networks 17-19 September 2018 – Barcelona, Spain
Research papers in Workshops
- Kaltenberger et al., The OpenAirInterface 5G New Radio Implementation: Current Status and Roadmap,23rd ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas, Demo Session,WSA 2019, 24-26 April 2019, Vienna Austria.
- Gardikis et al., The 5GENESIS testing facility as an enabler for integrated satellite/terrestrial 5G experimentation, Satellite-Terrestrial Interworking Workshop,WCNC 2019,5/04/2019, Marrakech.
Cookie and Privacy Settings